Creative Designer (UI / UX) – Intern
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Undergraduate in graphic designing or Visual Communication or related field
- Knowledge in Adobe applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD)
- Excellent in graphic design and art direction
- Knowledge about Video Editing/Animation will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication abilities
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Intellectually curious with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating graphics for websites, marketing campaigns, infographics, blog images, digital ads, flyers, and social media campaigns.
- Generating ideas and concepts for various marketing and advertising deliverables.
- Delivering digital marketing assets, resizes, and branded content.
- Collaborating with various teams and leadership on ideation and strategic decisions.
- Designing UI/UX for Website/Web Apps/Mobile Applications.
- Working with web developers on various project deliverables by aiding in projects.
Click below button to upload your CV